Marine City High School Boosters GO !
The Athletic Boosters are a group of volunteers that work cooperatively and collaboratively to encourage, enhance, and support the student athletes and coaches at Marine City High School. This is accomplished through fundraising efforts such as Concession Sales at sporting events, Spirit Wear Sales, and other campaigns.
For more information on how you can help and get involved:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Contact us on Facebook - Marine City Athletic Boosters
- Join our Remind to be the first to know about meetings and events. Text @mchs-bstr to 81010
- (4) - $750 Scholarships were granted to MCHS Athletes that exhibited academic excellence, sportsmanship and citizenship
- 36 Laynards with MC Elite Logo
- Enhanced Sanitation of locker rooms/ restrooms; weight room, turf, shoulder pads, blocking dummies and other athletic equipment.
- Purchase of Sterilaser Floor Unit
- Indoor Turf 12x70
- Swim Lane Ropes for Pool
- Meal stipends for State Bound Coaches and Athletes
How can you help?
Meetings – The biggest way you can help is by attending the meetings and becoming a member. We welcome your suggestions, ideas, creativity, and expertise. Meetings are held monthly and shared on Remind and Facebook.
Concession volunteers – It takes many volunteers to run the concession stand smoothly and efficiently. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Working the stand during one of our home football games is also an opportunity for individual teams to raise additional funds. Coaches who sign up and recruit volunteers to work a specific game will receive a “kick back” from the Booster Club that will go directly to their team.
Student Athletes – This year we are encouraging our student athletes as well as students who need to complete community service hours for NHS/Student Government to volunteer in our concession stand. Interested students can contact their coach/advisor to schedule a date to volunteer.